In a good sailing team, everyone knows his or her own role and the team members ideally complement each other. If the external coordinates change, for example due to digital transformation, it is important to check the internal setup. And to protect the ship against wind and weather.
- Is everybody still in the right place?
- Does someone need support in his or her position or can he or she take on additional tasks?
- Are there blind spots on the map that need to be explored?
- Which (additional) skills does the team need?
- Can you implement the methods and the mindset of New Work to enable the team to grow?
I support you in analyzing the status quo and establishing strategic competence management in your company or organization.
So that everyone in your team can contribute and develop individual skills and potential in the best possible way to achieve excellent team results.